Wrights Care Farm Project
Wrights Care Farm is nestled on the edge of the Exmoor National Park in over 130 acres of organic grassland. Situated in a vibrant wildlife corridor, the farm is teeming with buzzards, wild orchids, waterfalls, trees and wild animals.
We offer accessible and therapeutic experiences for autistic children and vulnerable adults for health, wellbeing and mental health.
- Experience animal husbandry, animal therapy, close and personal contact with the animals.
- Gardening skills with our own poly tunnel to grow your veg and then get to cook and eat them alongside our wood fired pizza oven.
- Bush craft and the great outdoors skills such as fencing, tree maintenance with our very own apple orchard.
- Specialist projects working with motor bikes and tractors tailored to individual needs.
- Picnics and over night camping watching the stars in Exmoor’s dark skies.
Other life skills such as bread making, cheese making, pottery classes, art work can all be arranged in our welcome area barn where we have our meet and greet area, kitchen and refreshments.
We will also have a delightful sensory garden with our own unique unicorn and willow dome.
Enjoy our countryside walks and nature trails where you can take the ponies for a walk.
Collect the eggs from the chickens and make your own omelettes, and take some home.
Share this page: