Wild about Exmoor
Join us on our Exmoor guided walks and explore some of the less travelled paths of Exmoor
Malcolm and I have spent the past 11 years or so exploring the length and breadth of Exmoor National Park. We now have a good knowledge of the best places to go depending on the weather, or for spotting wildlife or the best picnic spots and views. Join us to make the most of your time here, and experience the best that Exmoor has to offer!
- The story of Lorna Doone and the Doone Valley
- Explore the Victorian Heritage of Lynton and Lynmouth, with a water powered ascent of the cliff between the two!
- Watersmeet, Exmoor walk with lunch at the Rockford Arms
- The Old Mineral Line and The Incline at Raleghs Cross
- Hoar Oak Cottage, the Two Moors Way and the source of the river Exe
- The Knight Family, Simonsbath and the story of Wheal Elisa; an Exmoor guided walk with a story, suitable for children and adults.
Please phone for more info and to book…..we are always out and about so can usually fit in a short notice request!
Share this page: