Terms & Conditions
It is essential that all information requested is provided and all instructions are carried out.
- Please provide a copy of public liability insurance if applicable (food vendor)
- Please provide a risk assessment for your stall
- Please provide a copy of your food hygiene certificate if applicable (food vendor)
- Please let us know asap if you require power for your stall
All electrical equipment on-site must be PAT tested. Please provide relevant certificates for any equipment you will be using.
Set up is from 07.30 on Saturday and needs to be completed by 09.45. The event ends at 16.00 on Sunday so pack down is at this time, not before. Your table can be left set up for the Saturday night as the town hall will be secured, although please do not leave items of significant value or cash on the premises
All those trading food and drink, and outside, require public liability insurance
There will be free parking behind the town hall and all along lee road. We are trying to secure free parking in the district-owned car parks for all visitors for the duration of the event – this is still to be confirmed
All applications are to be received no later than August 21st 2022.
- Stalls will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse applicants in matters of conflict of interest.
- Invoices will be generated with full instructions.
- Non-refundable payment to be made upon receipt of invoice with your stall/company name as a reference.
- The organisers accept no liability for damage or loss of goods or equipment nor any liability for injury to persons at the event. If stallholders are selling food or drink items, a copy of your food and hygiene certificate and your public liability insurance must be sent with your application.
- All stallholders must complete a risk assessment for their stall
- If selling alcohol you must provide a copy of your personal licence for us to keep on record. The venue is licenced
- The organisers and the landowner will try and ensure the event takes place. However, if conditions are deemed severe enough to create a risk to health & safety, the event will be cancelled. A decision to cancel, maybe as near as the day prior, on the day or during the event
In the event of cancellation, the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss to the stallholders (including financial loss).
- In the advent of extreme weather conditions, stallholders can check if the event is going ahead by contacting the organiser with the details provided at the time of booking and checking social media. In the event of cancellation, the day prior to the event a text and/or email will be sent.
- Please do not place any items in front of the space you have booked, as this is a health and safety risk. You will be asked to remove any items that could cause an obstruction.
- All stalls and displays must look professional and well presented.
- We have the right to ask you to leave if any of these rules are breached